Tuesday 28 June 2016

Listen to your Inner Voice........



Hello my loves, wanted to share my thoughts on why your inner voice is so important to listen to....

You know, I used to care so deeply about what other people thought of me, so much so that I'd try so hard to be there for everyone. I would want so badly to be in everyone's corner fighting their demons because then hopefully I'd be seen as a 'nice, good, kindly person'. 

But the one thing I have realised deeply, over time, is that whilst I was rushing around, trying to be a million different things for a million different people that all I was really doing was not loving myself enough to know that I didn't need to prove anything to anyone.

So I'll share what I found out when I started listening to that little soft voice way down deep inside of myself today...

Did you know I talk, (giggles) too many, many things worldly and otherworldly.. I do things that many people deem as weird or unusual. It's a given that some people aren't going to like me just because of that.

And you know what, my loves? I LOVE being ME so much now that I finally don't care if someone doesn't like what I do. Does it hurt if someone is mean or unkind? 

Sure, it can do, because I am only human, and I have feelings just like everyone else. But if someone wants to waste their precious energies on being mean it says far more about their own state of mind and character than anything else, doesn't it, my loves?

So on the flip side, even the people who DO support me are so very much appreciated and loved by me, but they are not the source of my self-worth.

It is great to be loved and accepted but if we rely on someone else's opinion to define ourselves then it's going to be pretty rough ride on the merry go round of life, isn't it?

The bottom line is I cannot do a single thing about what people think about me.

But I can do is take responsibility for my own choices and actions and how I want to be in this world. 

Then trust that by being authentically, lovingly and unapologetically me, other people who resonate with me with me will always be by my side. 

So... what would YOU do if you didn't care so much about what other people thought? 

How would you express your heart? What decisions would you make? 

So take some time out today or tomorrow and try and listen to your inner voice...

Peace Love and Light Always,


Arc



No comments:

Post a Comment